Sony’s latest flagship, the Xperia Z6 comes with refined design, improved camera, and a due update in specs. Wait, back up a little there – it’s actually called the Xperia XZ this time around but, yeah, the rest of that is true.
Sony Xperia XZ Features:
- 5.2″ 1,080 x 1,920px LCD display with 424ppi, X-Reality for Mobile, Triluminos technology; Gorilla Glass
- Android OS v6.0 Marshmallow with Xperia launcher
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset: quad-core Kryo CPU (2×2.15GHz +2×1.6GHz); Adreno 530 GPU; 3GB RAM
- 23MP Sony IMX300 camera, 24mm-equiv. f/2.0 lens, predictive hybrid laser/phase detection/contrast AF, IR sensor for white balance selection, SteadyShot, LED flash, dedicated hardware shutter key; 4K video recording
- 13 MP front-facing camera with 1080p@30fps video
- 32GB/64GB of built-in storage and a microSD card slot
- Single and dual-SIM models (DualSIM has a hybrid slot shared with the microSD card)
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- 2,900mAh non-removable battery, QuickCharge 3.0 support, Qnovo adaptive charging, Battery Care smart charging
- IP68 rating for dust- and water-proofing
- Fingerprint sensor (market dependent), stereo speakers, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack
The 23MP primary camera of the Sony Xperia XZ is familiar from existing Sony high-end models, but in some aspect, it’s better than any of them. There’s just one LED for the flash, though – no change there. To put it simply, the Xperia XZ’s camera output is alright. The Xperia XZ is equipped with a 13MP selfie camera.
- Attractive no-nonsense design building on the traditions of Sony flagships. High-quality build. Changing hues under different light looks surprisingly refreshing.
- Excellent display, high maximum brightness, and contrast, great in the sun. Color reproduction is not very accurate though.
- Solid battery life – 72h endurance rating, 9 hours on the web, and will offer almost as much runtime in video playback.
CHECK OUT MORE MOBILE PHONE REVIEWS AND LATEST UPDATES – Stay Tuned To Urdu Hub 4 You